the padded cage

i like it here.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

steP On me SomE moRe, plZ

in my humble opinion, most of the blogrs around are pretentious cretins... c".

type for the sake of typing.

seems, i have found my home. i cant control myself..

<i can never give you all the things you need>

and to all you unoriginal repeaters, remember the endtimes are nigh. no one can escape the burning. no one can escape the longing. long i have searched for companionship. only to find that in this "blog", i am as alone here as i am anywhere else. the world is passing me by. and time is the evil conspirator, joining the world on its abhorrent path.

no one is going to save you, young one. the world is an evil cold soulless place. it will rape you and discard you. without so much as a thought. know this. for it is the truth. there is no compassion. like there is no spoon.

maybe i spend too much time with myself, by myself. beware, dear non-existant reader -> when exposed to my melancholy meaderings, you too will be adversely affected, as i have been. there is no madness. only truth. open your mind to the truth revealed here.

there is only pain and suffering. time separates pointless happenstances.

its a mad world. [right on, mr jules!]

if no one reads my blog, does it still exist? if i am disregarded and ignored by everyone, do i exist? in all probability [represented by P, students], probably not. im still waiting for the day il feel good. the tragedy is that that day will never come. there is always comedy in tragedy: i am transparent. i am no one. there is no salvation. there is nothing.

nothingness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home