the padded cage

i like it here.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

louNge with me fOr a While

i have my moments.

today is a good day. i have eluded the intese depression that haunts me relentlessly. almost, tenaciously. [just add sugah!! a SPOONFUL of sugah!] my doctor keeps reminding me about this. something about medicine... and a downward spiral into nothingness. i dunno... i forget.

[i know you better than you think]

inconsequential fact: depression is an ugly fallacy. a myth! a story! a faery tale! an excuse not to try! it's like sandy claws, the easter bunny-rabbit and lil miss tooth faery. pigments of a kaleidoscope imagination. there is but boredom. ultimately, crushing laziness. and lack-lustre anti-effort.

*gimme back my straight jacket!!* *its warm.. its hug-inducing..* *i like hugs..*

dont forget. im fragile. i shatter with immaculate ease.

my home has become more appealing of late... there are echoes. there are voices. ... the voices in my head make the loneliness bearable. welcome to my home, dear critics and commentators. feel welcome. visit often. i will never forsake you.

yikes, rats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home