the padded cage

i like it here.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

the floODgates burst; a soggy surgE






i have disappeared.

i live my life – this un-life – alone.

forever. it’s only as long as i will lead you to believe. and an eternity in pain and anguish leads to nowhere. certainly.

you can’t hurt me anymore.

ive reached the precipice. no returning now. my grave lunges at me. your feeble attempt at sacrificing / saving yourself. i am delinquent. my disarrayed thoughts flutter helplessly to incinerate instantly on the furnace of my hopeless future.

my future is a mystery, shrouded in my deepest darkest fears.

i may not be a perfect person. but, i have feelings. simple-minded. bury me. a watery grave for me. i drown in my own self-pity. there is no empathy for one such as i. ample opportunity for agonising gasping.

i plod plotless into melancholy.

join me.

i dont wanna do this alone anymore. i dont wanna be alone anymore. pity me. i reach out. i seek. i am utterly alone.

please cherish me?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The future is a terrible place

12:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anguish will only breed more suffering, to those you don't want to suffer

12:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody is perfect, but still we gotta try

12:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To empathise is to know pity and to know pity is to *know* another's pain and suffering. I must *know* you

12:41 am  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

thankee, sai. thou speak true.

to *know* me, thou must *know* thyself.

8:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is a wonderful gift, but has its good times and bad times. Life is also about choices. Choices we as humans make, and are held accountable. We will never know what the future holds, but what we do today is important.

1:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home