the padded cage

i like it here.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

watashi no sakura


when there is nothing left, but to wait...

the year rolls slowly to a close.

i don't understand why i have to sit at the office, effectively doing nothing... and why i can't just go on holiday... id be on a plane by now... i have no reason to be here... except that i have no more leave days available... so here i sit.

exam results will be revealed on tuesday.. or thats how legend has it... i dunno. i'm just dreading the seconds as they tick past... wishing for time to hurry up till i leave these depressing surroundings and go to a friendlier place... soon.

for the first time in my life, im happy with the flatness of my stomach. 2 months of gymming has done some wonderous things to my body. i can only hope i don't screw it up over the next 3 weeks.

it's so hard to believe that the hols will be over in just 3 weeks. waited all year for this. it will be over so soon. life just isnt fair sometimes.

i gotta get outa here... one more "work day" to go.

i hate it when i wish my life away.

7 Comments:

Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

At least you have a chair in the office. At my last job, all I had was a pile of straw. And I was only allowed to sit on it Thursdays when faulty pipes would flood my office (which was the closet my boss kept his coat in).

1:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One day left! I'm so excited for you! :D

Good luck on the results! Mine are only out just before Christmas.

10:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we see some pictures of
that flat little tummy?
Can I bounce a quarter off it?

And your anxious to get away,
at least you job is something that motivates you to do other things.

Hope your results are good.
Is that a drawing of you??

6:17 am  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

gee, morb, you've had such a tough life... is the current job situation better in the least?

hey, mike!
hope those expensive drugs you bought helped. yeah, am on hols now. it is WICKED FUN!!

no pics of my tum, poly3, my apologies. im 2 days into the hols and im already getting the well-roundedness back. ah well.

that's a pic of my arcanum character. but, if i were to do a self-portrait, it would look a lot like that one.

7:16 pm  
Blogger Trundling Grunt said...

I have 3 more work days and they're going very slowly. But we'll get through all this. Where are you flying off to?

3:09 am  
Blogger kitty said...

When do you have holiday? I am officially on holiday, but still in this freezing country. My holiday begins when I am lying poolside with an umbrella cocktail. Not christmas shopping in the icy cold.

Enjoy summer!

Hope your results were pleasing to you!

2:03 pm  
Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

Merry Christmas. I'm not going to be sober for a week.

10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home