the padded cage

i like it here.

Monday, May 29, 2006

im partial to biscuits

i bought coffee today.

but, to illustrate my specific brand of luck, not only did it scorch my fragile system when i attempted to satiate my thirst with it, but most of it ended up spilt in my now sticky car.

*sigh*

i dont usually buy coffee. im not a caffeine addict. i dont require the pick-me-up many others have admitted to needing. this was a whim. ... i now know why im not the biggest fan of having beverages in my car. they have this terrific tendency to end up becoming a more permanent part of the interior.

perfect - more money i need to spend towards the perpetuation of the peculiar prognosis that a pristine car indicates a perfect soul...

*cleanliness, darlings... it has something to do with ... ... *

wait a minute.

*double sigh*

anyway. my original point was, im not buying coffee again soon. its free at the office where i "work". or am supposed to "work". if you can call this work.

i think the bosses of this industry get off on yelling at people. making people feel inferior. they get their kicks by belittling others. by setting impossible tasks, then venting on those less vertically established as themselves on the ole corporate ladder.

i severely dislike the system.

maybe i should switch to decaf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home