the padded cage

i like it here.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Escape from the cage

A couple days ago, the key to the cage was handed over, and today the doors are opened.

I finally got my articles signed off, and today is my last day in this office. Next week ushers in a new life, teeming with new experiences, new people, new beginnings.

I am married now. Im gonna be someone's mom by the end of this year. And, I don't really need to study anymore unless I REALLY want to. (Which remains to be seen).

The padded cage is no more.

With acceptance and love, comes happiness and motivation; Contentment.

Everything is going to be alright.

[p.s. i'm gonna keep blogging here --> my pregnancy blog ]

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Jane said...

Congratulations!!!

7:43 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Goodbye. The cage will not be missed. Let's embrace the great outdoors - there's a whole world out there!

I now officially remove the cage from all RSS feeds and blogrolls. Good riddance! ;)

8:19 am  
Blogger morbidneko said...

thanks, m-j. we do try so hard.

^_^

hunter.

hear hear!

who knows where this roller coaster of life will take us next. might as well strap ourselves in and enjoy the ride.

8:55 am  
Blogger morbidneko said...

我没得到它。

8:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home