the padded cage

i like it here.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Empty echoes of a Hollow life





My resistance futile, concentric circles of failure, bitter resentment, and utter futility shape the pattern of my so-called life, more accurately, my existence.

How easily a blade would slip through the veins on my wrist, freeing the warm crimson within. Tendons snapping, blood gently making it’s escape from this wasted body.

I’m a nutcase. This was not part of the plan.

So many unfulfilled should-have-beens stare at me accusingly. All the incomplete supposed-to-haves, murder in their formless eyes. Discontent and disappointment fill all the spaces I deign to inhabit.

If Luck be a Lady tonight, perhaps She will be merciful and let me starve to death tonight. A river of tears to flow, bend, swirl around me, perhaps I’ll drown – if it weren’t for this dehydration: another speed bump on the road to successful self-extermination.

I am of no use.

Useless.

Use-less.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you want a cat...:)

It's black and white in colour. There's a gal here that wants to give the kittens away.

Your parents can look after it if you are away on audit :)

Pets are not allowed in our flats , so i cant take one...

kp

4:32 pm  
Blogger morbidneko said...

My parents hate pets. well, my mom. id love a kitty, but, my parents would never agree to that. il look into that sort of thing once i have my own place and a more stable job.

sowwy.

7:40 pm  
Blogger eric1313 said...

Hey, you! I'm glad to see you in your darkest glory...

Things won't always be this black, you know. They get better, then worse, then better then worse.

I had to live under a glacier called Escanaba Michigan for a while. That was the epitome of a useless wasted life. I almost jumped into a crevase just to count how many bounces I would make before losing consciousness.

Seriously, I hope to talk to you more. I'll be around for a while. I really did have to move away for a while and where I was had no internet. I was too depressed by the sitch to even write. But I should have left a note.

Talk to you soon, OK?

9:33 am  
Blogger morbidneko said...

hi there.

loved your alley cat poem. it just .. speaks to me.

i rarely blog when im happy, always do when im sad tho. so, the blogosphere gets a skewed view, i suppose.

no, things go up and down. they never remain black. maybe it's a blood sugar thing. or blood pressure. or, something.

listlessness.

thanks for dropping by. hope you wont have to suffer through internetlessness again. it was a lonely time.

3:41 pm  
Blogger morbidneko said...

hey, kp,

btw, i asked my mom if i can have a kitty. she said NO.

told you.

3:41 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Get an imaginary kitty. Or a tiger, since it's imaginary.

I'm still disturbed by your obsession with suicide, though. You're much too young to be thinking about failure.

5:51 am  
Blogger Pink said...

Neko - I'm with electric orchid

if you don't like your life

do something different

anything

this passes...

xx
pinks

12:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home