the padded cage

i like it here.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

dismemberment – fun exercise or great way to lose weight


nothing can bring me down this week. nothing! [do you hear me??]

*she smiles, faintly glowing from within*

what is the source of my irrepressible joygasm, you ask? what does it take to get a morbid tenshi fixated on the realm of ecstasy? what is the true pure and simple cure for extreme depression?

*it is simple, you can see it in her eyes..*

i have started the preparations for the visit.. but, there are still a few things, a few loose ends that need tying.. my lover is coming round for a visit!!!1oneeleventyone!! i havnt seen him since march... and before that, i hadnt seen him since december of last year.. this time, he will be here for a week! so, i have taken off work.. bought some yummies.. am still deciding what im going to wear.. am about to fill my car with gas [price increase in 2 days... 35c].

*she beams*

life is good. and nothing can bring me down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home