the padded cage

i like it here.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

painstakingly perilous disregard for privilege




:D

im too happy to blog..

i find myself more eloquent when horrifically depressed. like ej, i think i am more interesting when i am depressed.. [ive read the blogwar on this subject, and its probably a false assumption, but its how i feel, dammit!]

there is something about having someone you feel completely and insanely comfortable with.. someone who.. has this AURA of happiness about them.. when you get close to this person, you cant help but feel happy.. content.. safe.. loved..

never in my life, not in any previous relationship (friendly or romantic), have i EVER felt this way about anyone... and then there was p@.

:D

just thought id share that i am exquisitely happy today... because on saturday, i see my love.

7 Comments:

Blogger AristoNeeks said...

*grabs a chair and moves closer to storytime circle*

what do you want to know?

8:58 am  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

[btw, i LOVE the imagary on the comment log.. we're just 2 lil kitties, having a pow-wow.. CUTE!!]

9:02 am  
Blogger Polyman2 said...

I think I write better
when I'm pissed off
or overwelmed by life.
I like your stuff.

2:36 pm  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

thanks, polyman.. you make me blush.. i appreciate it.. :)

i like your stuff, too. its a lot like mine, just... better.

love your pics too, was wondering if you create some of them yourself.. or do you have a wicked search engine?

3:01 pm  
Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

I usually use anger as my motivation to write...or do anything else for that matter.

Unfortunately, as Queen Elizabeth I said, "Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor."

That could be depressing, but I'm too fucking angry to tell.

1:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Neko. I have seen your comments on other pages, and now I discover that you are happy.

Glad to hear it. Enjoy...

1:10 am  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

dear orchid..
my love is precious and kind.. beautiful and sweet.. gorgeous and loving.. perfect in every way..

you see him more than i do..

he is with me now.. and i am in a blissful wonderland of happiness.. :D

morb..
your raging at the world truly piques my interest.. i wonder from where the anger and energy for that anger, emanates from..
but, i am glad you write.. whatever your motivation is.. you have something to say.. and i enjoy reading it..

winters..
fabulous to meet you! thanx for dropping by.. i enjoy the company of my lover very much.. its a pity it only happens twice a year..

9:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home