the padded cage

i like it here.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

quizland

Niel wants me to touch his texture.. here goes...

1. What anime is your fave and why?
its a tie: kenshin, vash, alucard and spike-u can all have my babies... :D
the stories they have to tell are so epic and witty and brilliant.. it really carries you away with it..

also love furi kuri.. maybe one day il understand it.. :D

2. Is eternal darkness delicious or is it fugly and bad?
eternal darkness? that depends.. do you fear it? it can be sanctuary, or your own personal house of horrors..

i find it deliciously peaceful..

3. You obviously write. What are you/should you be working on?
*blush* you flatter me.. alas, i write because i need to.. not because i am paid to.. right now im working on getting qualified in a field i hate [finance]..

i should be working on my own column in some wickedly brilliant magazine.. maybe one day.. when im too old and decrepid..

4. Ghosts. Yes or no?
Aye.. there's the holy one.. why not others?

5. How old are you? In centuries, please. (if you are immortal)
strangers to this land perceive me as ancient beyond my years.. inside, im just a girl.. a very unsure insecure little femme.. im a 15yr old trapped in the body of a 23yr old..

*its not as grotesque as it sounds, i assure you*

i turned down immortality - too much pain involved in that exercise.. id rather live (and subsequently perish) in the Now..

huh.. this texture.. it's different.. it's new.. it's niel??

** thanks for including me in your excursion for knowledge!! **

7 Comments:

Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

Yu-Gi-Oh is my favorite anime, but my mom says it makes me too hyper, so I have to watch Pokemon instead.

4:23 am  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

WHAT?? you're not a DBZ fan??

*sigh*

*nevermind*

7:38 am  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

*for the inexperienced, the anime i speak of are, in no particular order:
- rurouni kenshin
- trigun
- hellsing
- cowboy bebop

i also loved nadesico, love hina.. am about to watch naruto..

i am yet to see BAD anime.. i love all these series for different reasons*

*sigh*

there arent enuf hours in a day!

9:07 am  
Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

DBZ is teh rulz! I have, like, this sweet Goku shirt I wear to all the comic cons....Just kidding, as I so often do.

I'm not really too into the ol' anime; although Berserk is pretty sweet because it's so fucked up.

11:23 am  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

FLCL is the crazy shit..

i watch what i can when i can..

Not a great fan of DBZ, pokemon or yu-gi-ho.

*i figured u were kidding.. i mean, cmon.. u seem more hardcore than juvenile*

1:27 pm  
Blogger Polyman2 said...

Spongebob speaks to me.

2:39 pm  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

spongebob ROCKS!

.. what does he say, polyman2..?

3:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home