the padded cage

i like it here.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Song 2. No, not the Blurry one

Arrtist: Evanescence
Album: The Open Door
Title: Snow white queen

Stoplight, lock the door.
Don´t look back.
Undress in the dark,
And hide from you,
All of you.

You´ll never know the way your words have haunted me.
I can´t believe you´d ask these things of me.
You don´t know me.

You belong to me,
My snow white queen.
There´s nowhere to run, so let´s just get it over.
Soon I know you´ll see,
You´re just like me.
Don´t scream anymore my love, ´cause all I want is you.

Wake up in a dream.
Frozen fear.
All your hands on me.
I can´t scream


I can´t escape the twisted way you think of me.
I feel you in my dreams and I don´t sleep.


You belong to me,
My snow white queen.
There´s nowhere to run, so let´s just get it over.
Soon I know you´ll see,
You´re just like me.
Don´t scream anymore my love, ´cause all I want is you

I can´t save your life,
Though nothing I bleed for is more tormenting.
I´m losing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world divides.


You belong to me,
My snow white queen.
There´s nowhere to run, so let´s just get it over.
Soon I know you´ll see,
You´re just like me.
Don´t scream anymore my love, ´cause all I want is you.

4 Comments:

Blogger eric1313 said...

This too, is a beauty. Any way you can find to get through the days, do it.

Love will find you again. Just let it happen. It will be all good, Neko. I promise that.

I heard you once say Neko means cat or kitty. MorbidKitty? That's so cute and endearing. Really. I grew up with lots of goths and punks around me, even though I was just one of the more run of the mill burnout long-hairs. They were always a very morbid bunch, and it rubbed off on me, as well. But I adjusted. It took my whole life up unitl now, and it's not done. But It did happen eventually.

I don't mean to make light of all you feel and are going through right now. I just hope you start to feel a little better.

You will have lots of love, and you will have it right at your fingertips, one day. And when you do, you'll be glad you weren't with someone else.

Take care down there in your hemisphere, right? And thanks for the comments, as always. And if you like a pic, steal it. I get them from vast google searches, anyway.

8:33 am  
Blogger morbidneko said...

yes, these are the songs that have been kicking their shoes off and making themselves comfortable in my mind.

tragic.

:1 "neko" is japanese for cat, as far as i know, so, yeah - morbidkitty, that's me.

One day when i grow up, im gonna be a goth. maybe.

i'm so dam lonely. and it doesnt help that he doesnt talk to me at all anymore. i get rejected then ignored.

i can't sleep..

5 years is a long time to get used to something, and then suddenly not have it anymore.

no one says goodnight to me before i sleep anymore.

so, i can't sleep.

[...]

4:32 pm  
Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

I can't help but notice a distinct lack of Satan and brutality in those lyrics. To each his/own, though.

9:01 am  
Blogger morbidneko said...

if you play it backwards, morb, the lyrics: "GRAWW, SATAN, BRUTAL!!" sort of jump out at you.

i didn't post them, as i thought it obvious..

i'm just sayin'.

11:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home