the padded cage

i like it here.

Monday, January 21, 2008

looking down from above

I have nothing to offer.

I am doomed to a life of solitude.

I am doomed.

I am cursed.

I am alone.

Always alone.


On another note, I made an international telephone call and it actually worked! Cost an arm and a leg, and he couldn't hear me. but, worth it anyway.

there is never someone to talk to, when one is most lonely, and most in need.

as koRn once said:

"sometimes i cannot take this place,
sometimes it's my life i can't face"

"something takes a part of me;
you and i were meant to be;
a cheap f*** for me to lay;
something takes a part of me."

or, something more or less to that effect.

nothing to offer.

there is no script.

there is no life.

there is no energy, no conscience.

no cognisance.

lack of everything. lack of nothing. lacking.

never enough

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home