the padded cage

i like it here.

Monday, August 14, 2006

drenched in dreamland's psychosis



dream job?

i think i dont mind working for a boss. some people have a problem with this. i dont, really. i dont think i want the responsibility that goes with being in control.

i dont wanna get up every morning and dread the coming day. i dont wanna not wanna go to bed coz, id have to get up in the morning and go to work. i wanna wanna go to work. get some sort of enjoyment out of it.

i wanna get paid well enough so i dont have to be an insomniac about my debt. i wanna do what i wanna do when i wanna do it. i wanna be comfortable.

WANT – WANT – WANT

where do i apply for trust fund babyship?

it’s too late, innit?

likeness of a hated person [effigy n.]

trickle intrepid traitorous trinity trilogy transitory titillation

insidiously savoury salivating ... for an unknown future... towards an unknown goal.

*makes me feel like im a whore -- of "corporate" denomination*

like helpless kittens to the slaughter.

6 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

Who slaughters kittens? :(

3:42 pm  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

i dunno ..

religious fanatics? of the satanic persuasion?

hungry chinese people?

starving africans?

who knows.

but, im sure it *does* happen

3:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant remember my top 5 but I can remember the most recent ones:


We got a audit to do by a new senior(he only joined our department recently). It was handed to us on Tuesday and on Thursday morning we were suppose to be done. Usually our audits are one week long, no one was done. I was busy gathering my information that i needed for the audit and the system wasn’t working( the screen froze on me) ,also i was busy with other payments that needed to be done before a certain date. Anyway so he kept on pressurizing me and annoying me. it became so bad that i burst into tears and sobbed (that uncontrollable sob that cannot be stopped)...in this state i explained all and to my surprise he actually understood and said he had over done it. That sob was the most satisfying if i can say so, coz the dude realized his error and we discussed everything...we now have a better relationship

I cried when my ex n I broke up. That felt like someone took parts of me and shredded it through the shredding machine just like a paper...I cried myself to sleep that night....

Breaking up doesn’t get easier, the saying goes “ the more u do it, the better or easier it gets” this does not work for relationships...it sucks...

4:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*damn*

This comment is for the previous post..........

4:18 pm  
Blogger Polyman2 said...

Listen to "Working class hero"
by John Lennon. He's got an interesting perspective.

Work really is what you make it-
whether you sweep floors or run the gov't. It's how you perceive the importance of what you do, and what satisfaction you attain from it.
Usually the more boring, structured and tedious the job- the more they pay.
The more artsy and exciting (and competative) the less you get.

9:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dream job would be:

perhaps a tourist guide..show people around ,different places..so i wouldnt have to sit on one place and bore myself with work i dont wanna do actually .I get to travel and stay in luxury hotels(this is a dream...obv)

but the downside to this would be that i would have to go study history(which i have no interest in) and other similar subjects to be able to explain the significance of this and that ..etc...

what a waste

11:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home