the padded cage

i like it here.

Monday, August 14, 2006

TOP 5 TEARS




inspired by arcadia

MY TOP 5 TEAR STAINED PILLOW MOMENTS:

1. at the end of std. 5, my 1st ever boyfriend moved away. i cried for 2 weeks. i was at disneyland. and i was crying... it was horrible. we had to break up. we had been together for 6 months. it had been great. got my 1st kiss from him. to this day, i never saw him again. he called for a while after moving. but, that dissipated. and stopped eventually.

2. me and p@ . indiscretions. mistakes. and stupidity. then bitter regret.

3. hmm... every time p@ broke up with me... its the distance. good grief. i cried till i thought my head would explode with agony, till my eyes were dried out.. till i couldnt see or think or do anything.


*i think 3 is enough*

ive cried from loneliness. depression. and feeling inferior.

not very interesting, i know. but, it happens.

i don't cry much. but, when i do, it's soul-wrenching, heart-breaking, mind-shattering agony.

8 Comments:

Blogger AristoNeeks said...

blogger doesnt wanna post my pics anymore.

*bastard*

ah well.

will try to add em when blogger is feeling less crabby.

1:41 pm  
Blogger mike said...

The last time I cried was in my sleep. I woke up bawling, and carried on for a few seconds after I had woken up, before I thought 'What the hell...?'. Then I stopped and went back to sleep. I have no idea what I had been dreaming about...

And before then, the last time was when I was shouting at my mother after my stats exam last year. I was swearing and screaming and basically throwing a fit. My poor mother... at least I don't do it often. :)

3:41 pm  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

i dunno what my parents did to me.. but, i could *never* scream at em or throw a fit... or even swear in their presence.

i think they smacked it out of me when i was still a fledgeling.

and since forever, they never really needed to whack me either. to this day, if my dad just talks to me in a pissed off sorta way, i get all teary-eyed and start bawling.

tho, i usually run off before the tears come. wouldnt want anyone to see or hear em fall..

3:45 pm  
Blogger mike said...

That one comment makes me seem like some kind of demon-child...

I was ranting at my mother, not to her. Bitching about the stats dept and the lecturers and the subject and the exam and how it could all go to hell. I was just extremely angry and then suddenly upset and teary eyed... not really a fit. And as for the swearing, she asked me to watch my language, but usually it never extends beyond 'shit'...

7:20 pm  
Blogger Polyman2 said...

Growing up I was filled with
a silent rage. Often than not, I
would erupt into shouting and tears.
Eventually figuered out I had to tone things down if I would function in society.
Last time I cried was 15 years ago
when writing a poem to my dead father.

I can see you are very sensitive,
poor sweet child.

9:42 pm  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

hmm. i also had the silent rage thing. pissed off at the world in general. the quiet observer type.

i vent in front of my parents every now and again, doing the spoilt-bratt thing. bitching about work and how unfair life is and how everything is way too expensive.

*sigh*

just nod and smile - it will get better, i guess.

8:30 am  
Blogger arcadia said...

can't believe i missed this! sorry! will list you soon.

1:20 pm  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

no worries, arc!

i will be doing the top 5 thing every day for the 5 work days of this week.

*great ideas you have*

so far, my lists arent very interesting. but, as with most things, they will get better with practice.

i have a better TOP 5 planned for tomorrow. :D

1:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home