the padded cage

i like it here.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

the necronicon - and other misled intricacies




see me twinkle.. *twinkle*

as much as i will it, i doubt il ever be “pretty”... never in the conventional sense. on the other hand... i celebrate my uniquity... i dont look like anyone... no one ive seen.. i must be nobody.

so, when the evil spirit in the exorcist speaks, he was talking about me: i am no one.

*smirk*

isnt there some sort of copyright infringement i can claim, so i can put a dent in my credit card debt?

read my mind.

go ahead. i know you think you can. joke’s on you, my friend. im a fraud. a fake. i will fade away eventually. into the sunset eternal. watch me rant! see me lose it. this is MY downward spiral..

another kicker - - - ive always had these thoughts. ive always felt this way. slowly i unravel, and you get closer and closer yet to the insanity. raw and bloody at the core. putridly pungent...

what does depression smell like?

*ripe maggot-filled cadaver, with a side of post mortis excretions and a dash of ZEST- - yum*

7 Comments:

Blogger Reenen said...

I wonder how'd your boss would feel if he knew he hired a nutter. :-)

But yes, I believe all of us is funny in some way or another.

2:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that the way you see yourself thats the way others see you. so if you think you are a nobody people will probably treat you like that...

its all in the mind...the mind is a powerful thing that can destroy or maintain you..

ultimately you are in control of your mind...So you decide what happens or how you want feel

3:25 pm  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

reenen,
long time no see!! :D

i doubt the boss would care, as long as i put in my "productive hours" and dont cause any drama. they like cheap labour here.

anonymous,
im gonna deactivate anonymous comments. its annoying not to know who im talking to.

i sincerely doubt people see me the way i see myself. they dont know me. im just some quiet girl to the world. only a select few people know the real me.

you are yet to tell me something i dont know. had you read my blog before, you would know that ive already said what you have said, only more eloquently.

what i blog about when i am depressed, and how i truly feel about myself, are 5 completely different things.

*its my party. and il vent if i want to*

4:01 pm  
Blogger Debaser said...

Hehe. I wouldn't want to be on your bad side, eloquence or no.

11:16 pm  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

mr debaser,
i dont have a bad side! :D

im slow to anger, and all that.

some things in life are just annoying

8:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! Like other cars on MY road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or other cars on MY highway!!!!!!!

DIE DIE DIE!!!!

Only kidding, you don't have to watch you're rear view mirror the whole time while driving that cute little car of yours neko......

Lucky for a lot of people I've sold my truck and I'm now driving a family car! Dare I say it........

a sedan! Shhhhhht! Tell no one!

Groente
Die grimmeerpeer

Death

12:40 pm  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

aw Death,
i may have mentioned that i like your new car?

gonna be amusing once its filled with your offspring...

*discarding her emo-tendencies, she smiles*

1:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home