the padded cage

i like it here.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

pray with me...

This is my rifle.
There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.
I must fire my rifle true.
I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are defenders of my country.
We are the masters of our enemy.
We are the saviors of my life.
So be it until there is no enemy, but peace.

Amen

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To much full metal jacket :P

4:21 pm  
Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

I like guns.

12:39 am  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

This movie.

It started out as entertaining:

"I duno but i been told, eskimo p*sssy is mighty cold."

"Me love you long time, soldier boy!"

Then it got depressing...

"What is your major malfunction..."

Then it got REALLY depressing...

"She's praying. Shoot her."

Changed my perception.

Changed my life.

8:19 am  
Blogger Polyman2 said...

Happiness is a warm gun.
The world is a gun culture.
Those that live by the gun, eventually die by the gun.
Come, my child, I will pray with you...

7:35 pm  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

I talked to Lee Harvey Oswald on a Quija board, and he was very moved.

2:27 am  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

maybe he should take out the movie at some stage.. very educational!

12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home