the padded cage

i like it here.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

on caring too much





im fed up

im tired of feeling useless and despondent.

im gonna make these asshats eat their headgear and choke on the taste.

i can be the best at this bs job.



enough with the whining. enough with the bitching, moaning and wailing. im getting rid of the daddy’s lil princess attitude. no more complaining.

no hunger. no financial difficulty. no “oh, my life sux so much ass”

il show all of them.

im not stupid. im certainly not lazy.

i will be the best. and they will want me to stay after my contract expires..



but, i have no loyalty in my heart for these pricks with calculators.

im getting the fuck OUT -- asap.

but first, im kicking the living piss out of everyone else. intellectually, of course.

no more ridicule.

in time, theyll be coming to me for advice.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

"im gonna make these asshats eat their headgear and choke on the taste."

Goddamn right.

I like that give-'em-hell-and-leave-'em-bleeding attitude. As a travel agent might say, "You're going places."

11:23 pm  
Blogger eric1313 said...

exactly what morbid misanthrope said. Killer line, Neko.

by the way, I stole your link to add to my sidebar. Hope that's cool with you.
E

8:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home