the padded cage

i like it here.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

on the road less travelled

the week in nelspruit is now ancient history. but, what a wonderful experience that was! friendly people. city-like shops. a hire car i can't afford on my measely salary. accomodation i couldnt afford on my salary. sigh.

so, im back at the office. it's almost weekend... sorta. easter is coming up. i was hoping to drive to cape town, but, i cant find anyone crazy enough to join me on my insane adventure. it happens.

my life has not become less tedious.

i now have 2 managers who are giving me enough work for 3 people. my head hit my pillow some time after midnight -- had been working all night. at least i dont have to study now. not for a little while anyway.

i hope there is a point to this suffering.

and dont tell me its money.

HA.

4 Comments:

Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

If you weren't suffering while employed, you'd just be suffering while homeless. I'd much rather suffer with a place to keep all my stuff. Besides, all the world's greatest artists, writers, sad clowns, and alcoholics were inspired by their own suffering. You're well on your way to greatness.

4:26 am  
Blogger mike said...

Oh, Neko... I worry about you. You have been in this rut for so long!

Man, I hope something comes up soon. Hang in there. :) Chat soon.

11:20 pm  
Blogger Anni said...

Jeez car rental is insane ! I looked at something about it the other day..at those rates you might as well hijack a car and bank on the fact that the police are too overweight to catch you.

Hope things go better for you, and that the managers ease up. :)

12:46 am  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

you amuse me, morb. ^_^

dont worry bout me, mickey. il be okay. complaining too much is a sickness i seem to have. ah well.

thanks, anni. the work comes and goes.

nothing like the swishing sound a deadline makes as it goes by...

9:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home