the padded cage

i like it here.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

gory allegory




all i need for me to be happy, is 30 grand, right now.


that is all i need.


with 30 grand, i can do everything i want to. and, happiness will ensue.


the problem is, where on earth will i find this instant 30 grand? methinks, i should apply for a game show or something.


with this moola, i would pay off my credit card, an eternal bane on my tedious existence. then, i would buy myself a (music) keyboard (who can afford a piano these days?) -- i've always wanted to learn how to play. then, i would pay for a course in Graphic Design. And, with the other half of the money, i would go to europe and tour for 2 weeks - the museums, the countryside, everything!


why is money so important anyway?


why wasn't i a trust fund baby??


**sigh**


[30 grand south african rand equals about 4 grand american dollars]

6 Comments:

Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

Maybe you could become a temporary poacher. You know, hang out in wildlife preserves and pick off a few elephants or rhinos for their respective tusks/horns. Those people make good money. All you need is a decent automatic weapon and a safari hat. Good luck.

12:49 am  
Blogger Pink said...

good luck with the lottery.I'd need a lot more than 30 grand!

I hope you get it.
xx
pinks

11:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have that kind of cash, but it aint helping

8:48 pm  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

yeah, who says money cant buy happiness..

9:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need just 12 thousand bucks... No make that Rands. I don't have the farm for that kind of livestock.....

But I bought a game this weekend, and it does not work on my brilliant PC that I upgraded to last year. DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!

So forget the 12k bucks. I will say no to technological advances of tomorrow! And will therefore not be upgrading my pc any time soon. So this is my last post as I will be smashing this piece of monkey zit with a 2X4.

Time to dust of my old atari.......

Groente en speenwense
Die Troep

2:00 pm  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

Troep!

Ten hut, soldier!

atari? ATARI??? no, sir. i think not, sir.

3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home