the padded cage

i like it here.

Monday, July 02, 2007

what dnd character am i?




True Neutral Elf Bard

Alignment:
True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger morbid misanthrope said...

Which character type is prone to fits of alcoholic rage followed by waves of regret, because that's probably the one I would be.

Actually, I would probably be a Ninja Knight Warrior Dragonslayer. Come to think of it, I ought to put that title on my business cards.

10:37 pm  
Blogger eric1313 said...

Ha! I used to be a true neutral half elven female wizard-cleric. You know how hard that is to make live? She only got to w6/c5 and died so many times she eventually failed a resurection survival and died forever. She was once melted by a black dragon's acid breath and was wished back into existence.

How was your day?

(actually I would love to be a wizard, but I'd have to go with bard, as well. Male, but alignment is inconclusive. Kinda good. Kinda law and chaos. NG, I
d have to say. I don't like the law, so I could slip into chaos with a push.

I love RPG's
good night.
(yes, I've had three female characters in real paper dice dnd every weekend or other for years)

10:11 am  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

i am the Lore!!!

heh heh heh

ive only ever played one dnd game once. it was a clear and peaceful night.

try everything at least once, as they say.

whoever they may be..

9:46 am  
Blogger eric1313 said...

DnD made me survive 7-10th grade.

I would be dead.

A lot of things have saved me, actually.

Music
--guitar in a band. We loved Nirvana and indie rock.

Writing
as you can tell. I had one prof in particular, she is the one who convinced me to do what I love and not try to make myself do something I hate--like business, or engineering.

Wretched logical choices.

10:19 am  
Blogger AristoNeeks said...

come - as you are - as you were - as i waaaaaant you to be - as a friend

i live in the middle of nowhere - no chance for dnd. sadly.

i had to make a wretched logical choice.

"music, writing, painting... these are not careers. they are hobbies. NOW, what are we applying for at varsity?"

**cringe**

if i knew then what i know now...

10:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home